Summer at Charlotte Pass
We are open this summer!
28 December 2019 to 11 January 2020
(Accepting bookings until 30 November)
Charlotte Pass is the perfect launching pad to explore Kosciuszko National Park’s back country and trails.
Whether you’re a hiker, mountain biker, photographer or you just want to enjoy the tranquillity and fresh air of the High Country, TarGanGil Ski Club offers fully-catered Lodge accommodation to members and all guests.
Popular local summer activities:
- Enjoy the colours of the snowy gums up, views of the Main Range including Mt Kosciuszko from the Charlotte Pass lookout (car accessibly)
- Hike the 28km Main Range loop trail that takes in a foot crossing of the Snowy River, glacial lakes, unique alpine flora and plant community, the Mt Kosciuszko summit and the historic Seaman’s Hut built in 1929 as a shelter for cross-country skiers.
- Hike the 4km Mt Stillwell loop trail and consider the detour behind Mt Stillwell to restaurant ruins - a remnant from the 1964 chairlift from Alpine Way near Thredbo to Charlotte Pass.
What we offer:
Our full-time resident managers welcome guests to TarGanGil Ski Lodge during the Christmas summer period.
Our rates include a hot breakfast that changes daily, a picnic lunch and an evening meal.
All rooms include linens and ensuites, and we provide a guest laundry for your convenience.
Minimum 3-night stay:
Member rate: $375 ($125 per night)
Member child (12 and under): $240 ($80 per night)
Guest rate: $450 ($150 per night)
Guest child (12 and under): $285 ($95 per night)
- 5-night stay (pay for 4, get 5th night free)
- 3-night family rate (2 adults and 2 children)
For bookings, please contact us via our bookings page.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!