FOR BOOKINGS CALL
02 4651 2222
BOOKING Terms & Conditions
- Member’s preferential booking period is open from 20 January, 2014 to 9 February 2014 on a “first-in, first-served” basis. During this period guest bookings will not be allocated.
- If member bookings exceed availability of rooms for any week, particularly school holidays, then a ballot conducted by the Chairman will allocate rooms.
- June/July school holiday bookings require full payment when booking.
- Please complete the Booking Form and include a 50% deposit (if outside of June/July school holidays). Send anytime by mail or fax to the Booking Officer. Your request will not be processed if you haven’t paid your annual subscription.
- Members allocations commence on 9 February, 2014. Remaining accommodation will be allocated to both members and guests on a “first-in, first-served basis. Allocations for guests commence on 10 February, 2014 after members bookings have been allocated.
- Balance of payment must be received by no later than 2 months prior to arrival date. Failure to comply will incur a $100.00 per person additional charge.
- 5 night rates may be available upon request.
- 7 night rate includes queen, twin or family share accommodation, all meals except lunch on Saturday and all linen.
- All rates are per person and inclusive of GST.
- Child and youth rates applicable only if sharing with 2 adults otherwise adult surcharge may apply to youth rate.
- All accommodation based on twin share otherwise single supplement will apply. Allocation of room is at the discretion of the Booking Officer.
A member is entitled to take one adult guest and three dependant children (21 years or under). To obtain member’s rates the member must accompany their guest and children.
The term child means those 4-13 years of age as at 1st June.
- Prior to 2 months of arrival date - an administration fee of $250.00.
- Between 1 to 2 months of arrival date - deposit is non-refundable.
- Between 2 weeks and 1 month of arrival date - 75% of full booking price is retained.
- Within 2 weeks of arrival date - Total amount is retained.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
The term youth means those 14-17 years of age as at 1st June.
The term adult means those 18 years of age and older as at 1st June.
The term toddler and baby means those 3 years and under of age and must occupy a cot or fold-away bed.
Special dietary requests will be considered, however a surcharge may apply. Please notify the Booking Officer prior to booking.
If you have been delayed or intend to arrive late on Saturday or Sunday please inform the Lodge Managers on (02 6457 5378).
SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN ALL AREAS OF THE LODGE
The Board reserves the right to accept or reject any booking.